We are proud of our twenty years in the CRM industry – which encompasses everything from training, to integration and custom CRM and SharePoint development. All of this experience has been poured into our CRM solution for SharePoint.
Pricing for SharePoint CRM (FLEX) by LookOut Software Inc.
- Add on 5-user packs$1,295£995€1,195
All Packages Include:
- Single Flex CRM Template
- Over 150 Features and Functions
- 12 month Test CRM Flex License
- 1st Year Software Maintenance
a. Technical Support
b. Software Updates
- Full Featured Outlook Plugin
- Data Refresher Application
- Charts, Tables & Graphs
- 30 Day Use of Importer
- Complimentary User Training Webinars
- Software Version Upgrades
(ie. 2010 to 2013)
- Customization at 50% Discount
- Third Party Product Discounts
- Monthly Bulletins
- Videos & Online Help
- 3 Hours Custom Configuration Training
Premium Support Options
- Silver Bullet (SB) – Consulting, coaching and implementation services by a Flex Consultant (month-by-month).
- Application Support (AS) – Flexible, reasonably priced ongoing general support services to ensure ongoing success of your project (hourly).
- Professional Services – Customize, integrate and extend your CRM Flex using our SharePoint development services.
Complimentary Support Options
- E-mail support – Bug reports and technical upgrade assistance (does not include configuration). Consulting and configuration services are offered through our Premium Support Options.
- Administrator Resources – Online Guide with complete instructions and video tutorials on how to configure and customize CRM Flex
- User Video Library & Online User Guide – (non-IT staff) training on how to use standard SharePoint CRM Flex features
- Online Classroom – User training webinars
Complimentary Customization* (*restrictions Apply)
* Prices, Package Options and Terms subject to change without notice.
** LookOut Software’s CRM Maintenance renewals must be continuous. You must renew before the current agreement expires. See Software Maintenance Agreement for full terms and conditions.
Add On Products for SharePoint CRM
These simple to use and effective add-on web parts by Pentalogic can be purchased in bundles or individually. They include:
- Pivot Point Charts, Tables, Graphs
- Filter Point enhances filtering on lists and reports
- Reminder adds customizable alerts
- Highlighter brings attention to specific details
To see how these products add value to our CRM register for an online or personal demo today.
PivotPoint allows you to create Pivot Tables, Charts and Graphs directly from your CRM lists.
There is no need to export your data to Excel, then bring it back in to SharePoint using Excel Services.
With PivotPoint you simply apply the web part directly to any list or report page, configure in a few clicks and publish.
And better still, because PivotPoint is reading directly from the CRM SharePoint list it refreshes automatically as your CRM list data changes.
Sales Agent’s Closing Opportunities Projected…
Dashboard Reports for Sales Agents Chart
Sales Status of Lost & Abandoned Opportunities & Revenue Potential…
SharePoint’s “out of the box” Alerts feature is only triggered when something changes on the CRM list – for example if a Task is assigned to you to complete. SharePoint Reminder adds the ability to send out emails on certain date based events – for example it can constantly monitor a Task list and send out a ‘This Task is Due Soon’ email when the Due Date is less than 3 days away. It can also send out another email if a task becomes overdue. The key is that its constantly checking the lists you specify, rather than only being able to send out emails when a user does something.
Reminder can also be used to assist with the managing of all sorts of sales information and database management. Every time a new lead is created a notification email can be sent to the Account Manager and similarly when an important client’s opportunity becomes overdue a Manager can be notified.
Take a scenario that needs managing and as long as a list/view exists then Reminder can pick up on the situation and notify the relevant party.
Using Filter Point makes finding list information even easier for users, along with being another layer of drill down on reports for managers.
Find Account details…
Adding Filter Point on Opportunity Current Stage Report with adds another dimension to the reporting capability of Pivot Point.
SharePoint Highlighter gives you a whole toolkit to brighten up your SharePoint CRM lists – using color, icons, progress bars, countdowns and more to make your lists a whole lot more user friendly – and a whole lot better used!
Create Countdown on Opportunity Close Dates
Spot overdue Close Dates…
Spot different types of Accounts…
Software Maintenance Agreement between LookOut Software Inc. and Customer
This Software Maintenance Agreement (“the Agreement”) is provided for SharePoint CRM Template (“the Software”) by LookOut Software (“the Supplier) for the Customer. The Supplier licenses the Software to the Customer and an End-User License Agreement grants the Customer a license to the Software.
The Supplier and the Customer (collectively known as “the Parties”) agree to the following terms and conditions of this Agreement:
- This Agreement shall commence upon the date Software Maintenance is purchased or renewed.
- Upon purchasing or renewing the Software Maintenance, the Customer is deemed to have read, understood and accepted this Agreement and shall consequently be bound by the terms contained herein.
- This Agreement shall endure in effect for 1 (one) year from date referred to above (“the Maintenance Year”) and unless termination of this Agreement occurs in accordance with clauses The Customer may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice of its intention to terminate at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the last day of the Maintenance Year.- No termination of this Agreement shall release the Customer from any obligation to pay the Supplier any amount that has accrued or become payable at or prior to the date of termination. below, it shall automatically renew for successive renewal terms of 1 (one) year.
- The Supplier shall provide to the Customer, corrected or modified versions of the Software which may, at the sole discretion of the Supplier, be required throughout the Maintenance Year with a minimum of two (2) scheduled annual upgrades. The Supplier may charge an additional commercially reasonable fee for components which provide substantial functionality improvements over the base Software.
- Such corrections and modifications, when delivered and installed, shall become part of the Software and shall otherwise be subject to all of the terms of this Agreement and the License Agreement.
- Should the Customer have an active Help Desk Support program in place, they may use available time to engage the Supplier in periodic updates of their Software as such updates are available.
Error Correction Services
- The Supplier shall use reasonable commercial efforts to correct or provide a solution for any reproducible material error in the Software, within a reasonable period of time. The Supplier shall, if feasible, commence correction within 14 business days after such material error is reported to the Supplier.
|7.1.||Should the Supplier, in its discretion, request written verification of an error discovered by the Customer, the Customer shall promptly provide such verification, by email or fax, setting forth in reasonable detail, the respects in which the Software fails to perform.|
|7.2.||An error shall be deemed material if it represents a non-conformity with the Supplier’s current published specifications for the Software and which interferes with the usability of the Software. The Supplier has no obligation to fix errors that are not material or which are in relationship to customizations made to the Software by the Customer.|
- Upon request to the Customer, the Customer shall provide the Supplier remote access to the Customer’s computer system for the purpose of remote diagnostics.
- The Customer shall pay the Supplier at the Supplier’s then current rate for time and materials used investigating an error or malfunction which the Supplier reasonably determines to have not been material or have been caused by a modification to the Software not made nor authorized by the Supplier.
- In order to satisfy any service delivery obligations, the Supplier may, at its option, send, deliver or email to Customer in a downloadable format, any modification, patch, error correction, fix, or release to the Software in respect of this Agreement, together with installation instructions.
- The Customer shall pay the Supplier a fee based on the selected License Type for one year of Maintenance and Error Correction Services under this Agreement.
|11.1.||Should the Customer not terminate this Agreement timeously and the Agreement is automatically renewed in terms of clause This Agreement shall endure in effect for 1 (one) year from date referred to above (“the Maintenance Year”) and unless termination of this Agreement occurs in accordance with clauses The Customer may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice of its intention to terminate at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the last day of the Maintenance Year.- 26 below, it shall automatically renew for successive renewal terms of 1 (one) year. above, the Customer accepts to pay the fee for the next Maintenance Year at the Supplier’s then applicable fee. No fee is payable for Customers who hold a Rent To Own Subscription license during the period of such occurrence.|
|11.2.||All such fees (where applicable) for the next Maintenance Year are payable in advance 1 (one) week before the commencement of the new Maintenance Year.|
- Where this Agreement requires the Customer to pay for additional time and materials, such charge shall be billable to the Customer at the Supplier’s then current rates. The terms for this payment shall be indicated on the relevant invoice.
- All inventions, discoveries, intellectual property, technical communications, and records originated or prepared or supplied by the Supplier pursuant to this Agreement including papers, reports, charts, computer programs, and other documentation of improvements thereto, and including the Supplier’s administrative communications and records related to this Agreement, shall be Supplier’s exclusive property.
- The modifications to the Software, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith, made or provided by the Supplier pursuant to this Agreement, whether alone or with any contribution from the Customer or its personnel, shall be owned exclusively by the Supplier.
- The ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques relating to the Software, developed before, during or after the course of this Agreement, may not be used by the Customer in any circumstances whatsoever.
- This Agreement shall preclude the Customer from developing materials which are competitive, irrespective of their similarity, to materials which might be delivered to the Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
- The Supplier warrants that it will render services under this Agreement in a professional manner. Any claim based on the foregoing warranty must be submitted in writing within ninety (90) days from date of infraction.
- As the Customer’s exclusive remedy in the event of any material failure to meet such standard, the Supplier shall make a reasonable effort to remedy any such resulting infraction.
- The Software may not work with other third party SharePoint Web Parts, Solutions, Lists or Application Templates. Implementation of the Software with other third party components may require added programming and integration with the involvement of the third party in question.
- Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, the Supplier makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, This includes without limitation, its services, any programming, any result of the Software’s use, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- The aggregate liability of the Supplier (including its subcontractors and suppliers) for all claims, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and product liability), or otherwise, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from any performance or nonperformance hereunder shall not exceed the fees allocable to the services that give rise to the claim.
- In no event shall the Supplier be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, or special damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, cost of capital, claims of customers for service interruptions or failure of supply, and costs and expenses incurred during the upgrade or any correction services.
- The Customer may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice of its intention to terminate at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the last day of the Maintenance Year.
- Should this termination notice not be received timeously by the Supplier, this Agreement shall automatically be renewed for another Maintenance Year and the applicable fees shall be payable by the Customer.
- The Supplier may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice of termination to Customer upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
|25.1.||The Customer fails to make any payment to Supplier within fifteen (15) days of its due date under this Agreement;|
|25.2.||The Customer ceases business operations, is the subject of any state or federal bankruptcy, insolvency, or similar proceeding, becomes insolvent, or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or a receiver is appointed for a substantial part of the Customer’s assets or becomes unable to pay its debts when due.|
- No termination of this Agreement shall release the Customer from any obligation to pay the Supplier any amount that has accrued or become payable at or prior to the date of termination.
- The Parties acknowledge that any information supplied in connection with this Agreement or in any connection with each other’s technical, industrial or business affairs which has or may in any way whatsoever be transferred or come into the possession or knowledge of any other of them may consist of confidential or proprietary data, disclosure of which to or use by third parties might be damaging to the Party concerned.
- The Parties therefore agree to hold such material and information in the strictest confidence, to prevent any use thereof other than for the purposes of this Agreement and to release it only to such properly authorized directors, employees or third parties requiring such information for the purposes of this Agreement and agree not to release or disclose it to any other party who has not signed an agreement expressly binding himself not to use or disclose it other than for the purposes of this Agreement.
- The Parties shall take such precautions as may be necessary to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of such material and information in respect of its directors, employees, agents, and/or directors or employees or agents of any assignee, sub-contractor or distributor or any other person to whom any such confidential or proprietary data may have been or will be disclosed.
- Save as may be required by law or any regulatory authority, no announcement or publicity of the existence of this Agreement or its content or the transaction embodied in this Agreement shall be made or issued by or on behalf of any party without the prior written agreement of both Parties.
- The date on which the Supplier’s obligations are required to be fulfilled will be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of any delay arising directly or indirectly from acts of God, unforeseeable circumstances, or any other cause beyond the Supplier’s reasonable control.
- Any notice to a Party required or permitted hereunder shall be sufficiently given only when provided in writing, and either personally delivered or sent via certified or registered mail to the Party’s address indicated herein.
- A failure by either Party to enforce any right under this Agreement shall not at any time constitute a waiver of such right or any other right, and shall not modify the rights or obligations of either Party under this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall obligate and benefit the Parties, their personal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns. The Supplier may assign all or any part of this Agreement, but no assignment or transfer of any interest in this Agreement may be made by the Customer without the prior written consent of the Supplier.
- Headings of clauses are inserted for the purpose of convenience only and shall be ignored in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Unless inconsistent with the context, words signifying any one gender shall include the others, words signifying the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words signifying natural persons shall include artificial persons and vice versa.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, the remaining provisions being deemed to continue in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the Parties, and supersedes all prior agreements and communications, whether oral or in writing, between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.